Forms & Permits

The Town of Washington has permits and forms available on this website. If you do not see the application or form you are looking for, please contact the Town Clerk, Nancy Sobralski at 715-479-8886.

Fire Number Application: Click here

To obtain a fire number and address for your property, complete this form.

Driveway Permit: Click here

Before adding a driveway on your property, complete the permit application and contact Paul Chlapecka, Town of Washington Foreman, at 715-891-4833

Building Permits: Click here

All building permits are obtained at the Vilas County Zoning office at 330 Court Street, Eagle River, WI 54521. Questions can be answered by calling 715-479-3620.

Room Tax Permit: Click here

All businesses that rent rooms or dwellings to the public are required to obtain a Room Tax permit and pay the quarterly fees to the Town of Washington. For questions, contact the Town Treasurer, Katie Hayes, at 715-477-2745 or email here.

Dog License Information: Click here

To obtain a dog license, a rabies certificate is required in addition to the fees noted in the application. Contact Town Treasurer, Katie Hayes, at 715-477-2745 or email here to obtain your dog license.

Transfer Station Application: Click here

A permit is required to use the Transfer Station. For questions, contact the Town of Washington Treasurer, Katie Hayes, at 715-477-2745 or email here.

Timber Cutting or Road Work Permit: Click here

Before any work is performed or timber cut in the town road right-of-way you must complete the following application for a permit. All applications should be filed with the Town Clerk. For questions call Michele Sanborn at 715-479-8886.

Adult Entertainment Business Permit: Click here

Bartender License Application: Click here

To receive a bartender license you must meet the following requirements:

1. Hold a current Operators or Managers license OR take the Responsbile Beverage Training course. The course can be taken through Nicolet College or by taking the online course through State of Wisconsin.

2. Complete the required operator's license application

3. Pay required fee of $30 to Town of Washington